Contained below are the refund policies for Casino360. It is important to understand these terms and also to read and understand our general Terms and Conditions before playing on our site.
1. No refund can be made once a deposit (including the bonus) has been played at Casino360.
2. If you are not satisfied once you have made a deposit to Casino360, you can request a refund of the balance currently held in your account. Please be aware, all bonuses in your account will be deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.
3. A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first 24 hours of the alleged transaction.
4. We reserve the right to withhold any refund or reverse transaction until the identity of the Account User is established in order to ensure that any payment made to us will be honoured after a refund has been made. In such a case we will require a notarized identification, or any other certified identification in accordance with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. If such notarized or certified identification is not provided within 5 days of our request, such refund or reverse transaction shall not be affected. If this occurs, your account will be closed, and you will forfeit all funds in your Player Account. There will not be an option for appeal and our decision will be final, binding and not subject to appeal.
5. If we judge that a credit card purchase is considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons - either by our credit card processors or by our banking team - we will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the credit card, and notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
6. If a bank card has been used to fund an account, we reserve the right to pay all withdrawal requests up to the total amount deposited as refunds against the deposits you have made. If your withdrawals exceed the total amount deposited, any excess amount will be paid to you via one of our alternative methods available in the account.