1. Gambling can be addictive and potentially harmful if not kept in control. For that reason, it is essential you play responsibly. If you are worried about your gambling activity, you should seek help from specialised organizations that will help you with your problem.
2. Our Customer Support team are always on hand to advise on the steps you should take to gamble responsibly. There are many tools that will allow you to restrict gambling activities on the Casino360 Website – some of which are explained below
(b). Cool Down period;
(c). financial limits on bets and loses;
(d). limits on session time.
3. If you wish to be self-excluded from our Website, you should request this by contacting our Customer Support team. Self-exclusion will permanently prevent you from using your Casino360 account. We will refund your remaining balance to your account and will remove you from all marketing lists.
4. While self-exclusion is permanent – a Cool Down Period is designed for players that only require a temporary a break from gambling on our Website. We will respond as quickly as we can upon receiving a Cool Down Period request. In all cases, your request will be complied with as soon as it is acknowledged by us.
5. You are able to limit your play on our site in 3 ways: via a maximum bet limit, a maximum loss limit and by a maximum time limit.
6. You must request changes to any of the above limits. New stricter limits or an extension of the Cool Down period will be effective immediately. Requests to remove or decrease limits will only take effect after a 7-day cooling off period from the time of the adjustment. The Cool Down period shall only be shortened after a 7-day cooling off period unless the cooling off period has less than 7 days to run.
7. Anyone under 18 years of age – or higher in certain jurisdictions - are not permitted to use this website under any circumstances. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the legal betting age in their location and to enter the correct date of birth when opening an account. To prevent under-age individuals from accessing our site we recommend using a filtering program such as: Net Nanny, CYBERsitter or Internet Content Rating Association.